Monday 26 September 2016

Getting back to work!

Here we go, final module!! Having read over Reader 3 and the Module 3 Handbook I have to say the nerves are kicking in for the final part of this Degree.  All I am trying to think of is the feeling of satisfaction I will feel when I've handed in my professional inquiry completed! 

In the handbook it says to keep in contact with everyone else on the course and to regularly blog. So, tonight myself and two others in the course will have a Skype call as we have similar inquiries. I am hoping this will clear a few things up for me and will give me a sense of motivation to get started! 

On Friday I will join the group Skype session with Paula which I also hope will help to clarify things I have read in the handbook. 

Finally, I am planning to blog ALOT more. This will keep me focused on what I am doing. 

Would be good to hear from anyone else who has just read the handbook as well to know I'm not alone! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment