Wednesday 30 September 2015

Professional Profile Task 1a

They say everyday is a learning day and I do really believe that.  From reading the Module 1 Handbook and Reader 1 I feel I've already taking in such a lot of information!

In this line of work, CV's are so important to get right.  I have watched my mum throw a CV of a possible candidate straight in the bin because of a simple spelling mistake.  Personally, I had an incident where I had sent my CV to a company and was successful in obtaining an audition, however, I hadn't put my contact details on it! I ended up receiving an e-mail from my college that had been passed on from the company.  I still got the audition but the thought that I had forgotten the most important details just made me cringe inside! I now put my contact details at the top in bold font!

I decided I should have two CV's.  One for performance work and one for Children's teaching work.




  







My current Headshots.

Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated :)



2 comments:

  1. Sophie are you okay with your personal info being readable? Great head shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing this out Paula, have removed address and changed number!

    ReplyDelete