Tuesday 22 September 2015

Studying from Scotland - Induction to BAPP

Hello to all my fellow BAPP students :)

I'm typing from all the way up North in Inverness.  For those who have not heard of it, I'm a short drive away from the famous Loch Ness Monster!

I am a recent graduate from Cambridge Performing Arts and am currently at home working to save my pennies and embarking on the Middlesex degree programme.  There are many reasons I have chosen to do the degree.  I do actually like academic work for one.  Secondly,  during my studies at CPA I hurt my back quite badly.  I have done gymnastics and dance from a young age and I think my back got tired of me flinging myself around without warning! This made me realise dance is not a hugely stable career, so I want this degree for my future.

It feels weird to be studying from home and from the Skype session Paula told us that we would be a bit stuck for the first few weeks until we have our 'lightbulb' moment.  So for now, i'm navigating around the MyUniHub page and trying to make sense of the Student Programme Handbook :)



1 comment: